Are You Succeeding In Social Media?
These questions are directed at your engagement with clients. If you'd like an equivalent set directed at engagement with staff, let us know. If you do not know what the right answer is to several of the questions, or if you know that you have the wrong answer to any of the questions, you may need some help.
- Do you listen (on the web, blogs, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook etc.) to hear what your clients, competitors, suppliers and industry gurus say about you?
- Do you use tools to widen the reach of your listening?
- Do you listen (on the web, blogs, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook etc.) for questions that you can answer and demonstrate your expertise?
- Do you respond quickly when clients or prospective clients ask questions of you? (2 hours as a maximum response time during working day.)
- Do you know which of the various social media sites are most popular amongst your clients?
- Do you have a presence on these sites (and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+?)
- Can you state explicitly how your use of social media supports your business objectives?
- Have you integrated your presence on the various sites where you can be found?
- Are you sharing content effectively across these sites?
- i.e. Do you have a "plumbing diagram" for these sites showing which way you prefer influence to move and which way content will move?
- What transparent, open conversations would you like to have with clients?
- Are you having these conversations?
- Do you know what conversations you wish to initiate next?
- Do you have a content plan?
- Is your ability to sustain social conversations with clients limited by your resources?
- Are you using all of your staff to sustain the conversations?
If you feel you are not maximising on your use of social media, or would just like to chat on how you are using it, please get in touch.